VILNIUS SPORTS FESTIVAL
VILNIUS SPORTS FESTIVAL – A WEEKEND FOR NEW IMPRESSIONS!
Vilnius Sports Festival comes back to Lukiškės Square!
The annual City Sports Festival will take place during the CAPITAL DAYS on September 1-3, 2023.
The best sports invitations, news, announcements, performances, entertainment are WAITING FOR YOU!
And, of course, be ready to move – we are preparing many options of active leisure for YOU!
Even the LITHUANIAN FITNESS CHALLENGE competition will take place this year! This time it will be even more impressive!
STAGE PROGRAM IN LUKIŠKIŲ SQUARE (1-3 SEPTEMBER)
6.00 p.m. –6.20 p.m.: OFFICIAL OPENING OF THE FESTIVAL / Showcase program of the folk dance ensemble Neris of the Vilnius Garrison Officers Club of Lithuanian Army
6.30 p.m. – 8.30 p.m.: LITHUANIAN STREET GYMNASTICS CHAMPIONSHIP 2023
8.40 p.m. – 9.30 p.m.: Festival opening zumba party with Loud & fit
12.00 p.m. – 2.00 p.m.: Presentation of a sports innovation in Lithuania: try HYROX!
2.30 p.m. – 3.00 p.m.: Showcase program of Sostinės sporto centras (Capital Sport Centre)
3.00 p.m. – 3.20 p.m.: Zumba for children and adults with Moodfit
3.20 p.m. – 3.40 p.m.: Showcase program of the personality development centre Motus
3.40 p.m. – 4.00 p.m.: Show of the talents of the gymnastics club KGYM
4.00 p.m. – 4.20 p.m.: Showcase program of the Sostinės vaikų ir jaunimo centras (Capital Children and Youth Centre)
4:20 p.m. – 4.40 p.m.: Zumba with CRAZYFRENCH
5.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.: Booty Squats by Fitmodel.lt (fitness models’ barbell squat competition)
6.00 p.m. – 7.00 p.m.: Bodybuilding Show (free bodybuilders’ showcase program)
7.00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.: IRONVYTAS BENCH PRESS 2023 (annual international bench press competition)
10.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m.: Lithuanian team championship of functional sports
INTERACTIVE SPORTS, ENTERTAINMENT AND ACTIVE LEISURE SPACES IN LUKIŠKIŲ SQUARE (1 SEPTEMBER from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.; 2 SEPTEMBER from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.; 3 SEPTEMBER from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.):
*ACTIVE VILNIUS information centre;
** THE COLOR RUN space:
***NATIONAL BLOOD CENTRE space (02/09);
****MAIN STAGE OF THE EVENT;
***** WE WILL WOK IT food space.
- The healthy lifestyle club Man gerai invites you to conduct a free body constitution analysis.
- Take part in the free tournaments and relay races organized by Vilniaus miesto krepšinio mokykla (Vilnius City Basketball School).
- Discover the Olympic values and buy LTeam merchandise in the Lithuanian Olympic Fund space.
- Have fun and exercise in the DECATHLON area.
- Try Startuper’s smoothies: it is a unique snack designed for both adults and children who exercise or spend time actively developed by the scientists of Kaunas University of Technology.
- Play basketball together with the Vilnius Basketball Club BC Wolves.
- Take part in interactive training sessions, play various games with the professional instructors of SOSTINĖS KREPŠINIO MOKYKLA (CAPITAL BASKETBALL SCHOOL).
- Football club Vilnius invites you and your friend to try the football ring.
- Try the unique OBS racing simulators.
- Play football and exercise with Vilnius Football Academy.
- The Lithuanian Pickleball Federation invites you to learn to play pickleball.
- Tennis training sessions are waiting for you in the Balžeko teniso akademija (Balžeks’ Tennis Academy) space.
- In the Lithuanian Floorball Federation space, you will not only be able to become familiarized with this sport but also to take part in an open floorball tournament Vilnius Open, test your skills and accuracy as well as win a lot of prizes.
- Lear ice hockey technique in the ice hockey academy Hockey Punks area!
- Try the exceptional team sport – LACROSSE.
- The arm wrestling club Iron Arm Vilnius invites everyone to try the arm wrestling sport.
- Aikido Aikikai association SŪKURYS invites both old and young to try the martial art Aikido;
- In the FitAli Boxing space, learn to master the boxing technique with the help of new and modern exercises.
- In the area of martial arts and culture house KIYONAMI, take part in the open Aikido training sessions.
- The kendo and iaido club Daishinkan invites everyone to become familiarized with KENDO (Japanese the way of the sword) and discover IAIDO – the Japanese art of fencing.
- Vilnius City Judo Club Banga invites you to learn the subtleties of judo together.
- You are invited by the Historical Fencing Association HEMA LT to take part in special free lessons introducing to you the basics of different Medieval, Renaissance and New Age fencing styles.
- Vilniaus krepšinis invites children to take part in basketball and sport training sessions.
- The organizers of the extreme obstacle course racing Alfa Run invite you to spend your time in a fun and extreme way in their space!
- Fixman LT gym under the open sky: try outdoor training equipment with even 8 functions and adjustable weights designed to exercise all muscle groups.
- SBK Vilnius invites you to visit their space and try roundnet: a new rising sport which contains elements similar to volleyball.
- Discover the orienteering sport with the Lithuanian Orienteering Sport Federation.
- In theShadowSong space you can try safe archery and take part in duels with safe soft swords.
- Experience a true adventure in the HypeSix extreme sport space.
- In the area of the Lithuanian Tricycle Sport Association, everyone who wishes will be able to try the paralympic sport: frame running designed for persons with mobility disabilities.
- In the Motus Regularis space: presentation of CANTIENICA® method and lessons of correct posture.
- In the area of the REHABILITATION AND MASSAGE CENTRE: free short sport massages and consultations.
- In the space of the LITHUANIAN ANTI-DOPING AGENCY, visitors will be able to take a closer look at the testing equipment, learn about the methods applies as well as other information on honest sport relevant not only to sportsmen.
- The Personality Development Centre Motus invites both children and adults to learn various dancing styles.
- The Mood fit team encourages you to visit their space and exercise together.
- In his area, the charismatic CRAZYFRENCH is waiting for everyone who wishes to move in a fun way and to learn to dance zumba.
- The Lithuanian Curling Association invites you to try floor curling and take part in CORNHOLE tournaments.
- Exercise and spend your free time actively in the space of Vilnius Parkour Academy, Vilnius Judo Academy and Gymnastics Club KGYM.
- Discover the innovations in sports in the Arte Domestica area.
- In the space of Sostinės vaikų ir jaunimo centras (Capital Children and Youth Centre), mobile educations, fun games for children, youths and families are waiting for everyone.
- Active Training, the most prestigious school in the Baltics preparing wellness specialists and sport instructors and improving their qualifications, a licensed provider of the training of the European Register of Exercise Professionals (EREPS) and American Council on Exercise (ACE), is waiting for everyone in its space where you will be able to get discounts and free tickets to various sport and wellness seminars of Active Training.
- In the space of the Lithuanian Field Hockey Federation, everyone will be able to play and learn field hockey techniques.
- Disabled Persons’ Sport Club PARADOKSAS invites the participants of the festival to become familiarized with the activities of the organizations and to take part in the shot put event.
- Badminton tournaments, entertainment and recreation with SUN365.
- The Volleyball Sport Club Auksma invites you to take part in free test training sessions.
- In the space of Vilnius sveikiau: physical activity exercises, games for children, a quiz, prizes, BMI, foot analysis tests and surprises.
- Justas_jumps (Rush Athletics) is waiting for everyone who wishes to see how complex tricks are performed with a skipping rope as well as to try to learn them by themselves.
- and 48.1 In the spaces of Sostinės sporto centras (Capital Sport Centre) you will be able to become familiarized with a multitude of sports and take part in various training sessions.
- Vilnius Sport School Sostinės tauras invites you to exercise together.
- In the space of Active Vilnius you will be able to become familiarized with the activities of the organization: take part in sport challenges, training sessions with the instructors of the pools and gyms of Lazdynai and Fabijonės iškių baseinų ir sporto klubų as well as to win many great prizes.
VILNIUS SPORT FESTIVAL IN THE BALTASIS TILTAS (WHITE BRIDGE) SPORT COMPLEX (1 SEPTEMBER)
4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.: Vilnius City Sport School Sostinės tauras invites you to play beach volleyball, beach handball, ping pong and rugby
VILNIUS SPORT FESTIVAL IN THE BALTASIS TILTAS (WHITE BRIDGE) SPORT COMPLEX (2 SEPTEMBER)
10.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m.: WHITE BRIDGE GAMES 2023
10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.: 3×3 VILNIUS VISIEMS (VILNIUS FOR EVERYONE) (basketball tournament)
10.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m.: Vilnius City Sport School Sostinės tauras invites you to play beach volleyball, beach handball, ping pong and rugby
VILNIUS SPORT FESTIVAL IN THE BALTASIS TILTAS (WHITE BRIDGE) SPORT COMPLEX (3 SEPTEMBER)
11.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.: Vilnius City Sport School Sostinės tauras invites you to play beach volleyball, beach handball, ping pong and rugby
KINO PAVASARIS INVITES TO VIEW
1.00 p.m. – 2.46 p.m.: Sweat! (director Magnus von Horn)
3.00 p.m. – 4.39 p.m.: Program (director Stephen Frears)
5.00 p.m. – 6.24 p.m.: Rūta (directors Ronaldas Buožis and Rokas Darulis)
7.00 p.m. – 8.31 p.m.: Rose Namajunas. I am a Champion (director Marius A. Markevičius)
2023, SEPTEMBER 1-3 D.
Lukiškių square, Vilnius